RKill is a program that is designed that attempts to eliminate the known malware process so that your normal security programs can run and kill the viruses. When the Rkills starts its process and removes incorrect executable associations and fixes policies that are the hindrance in using certain tools.
Many people cannot operate the technicalities of the computers, that is why it is changing to remove viruses from the PC. operating malware is not easy, you are required to shut down all the procedures and back up the files and folders to avoid the loss of data.
What is Rkill?
Rkill allows you to put a stop to all the programs and applications connected to the malware so that your PC stays safe and free of any potential malware. Malware Programs can be stubborn and hard to remove, before you know there is malware in your system, it already has access to the sensitive data.
With the help of Rkill, the removal of malware has become simple and easy. It effectively eliminates the malware from your computer by killing processes and services that prevent you from removing malware.
Is Rkill a Safe Program?
Rkill is a safe program. This question is raised due to the stripped-off feature users have to experience. If you have downloaded Rkill from a trusted website such as our website then you don’t have to worry about anything.
Rkill doesn’t require you to install anything, by just double-clicking the executable file starts getting scanned automatically.
How to Install or Use Rkill?
You can install and use Rkill by following the simple steps.
- Scroll down the page and look for the download option.
- Click on that option to download the program
- After the downloading is completed, double-click Rkill.exe to run the software.
- When it is installed and after your command, the scan will start.
- After the process is completed, you are notified by the pop-up, and you can check the log for the successful removal of any malware.
Easy to Use
This program is straightforward to use. You just need to give the command and the rest can be done by the software itself. After it is done a notification will be popped up on your screen about malware that is detected and removed from them. It can take time: long or short depending upon the number of files present in your computer.
Effective and Simple
This free app is all you need to remove the malware that is detected in your PC. It is amazingly simple but also works efficiently. It shows the instant result from the scan and protects your PC with immediate effect.
Pros and Cons of Rkill
Like every other program, this program also has some pros and cons. Every technical program serves you with a great effective feature but comes with a few glitches as well. The glitches decide whether they can be ignored or what other programs in the market are offering.
- This program is lightweight and effective. It works perfectly fine in eradicating the malware that can be harmful to the PC.
- It does not affect the speed of the system as it is lightweight. It does not interrupt the functionality of the PC.
- It is the easiest to run and install the program.
- The log file is created with the results of the scan that includes all the data of the files and folders.
- This program comes with good capabilities to remove malware effectively. It can be done in its process without any interruption.
- It is Free to download and install on your PC.
- It is Pro-level Power, it is convenient for cleaning with conventional utilities.
- The biggest glitch is that it has to be used with the tandems of the other anti-virus software. Otherwise, the removal cannot be completed effectively.
- The stubborn viruses such as trojans, this anti-malware is not good at removing them. This is a highly infected virus and requires high-frequency anti-malware. Unfortunately, Rkill failed to detect them and remove them.
- The interface of this program is not properly designed.
- It lacks the GUI. running from the command line stops some malware from running which will intimidate some of the users.
This software is compatible with all windows systems. It can work effectively with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 8, and Windows 10. It is not compatible with Apple products or macOS. For apple products, you need to have some other malware remover. The manufacturer should ponder upon launching the version that is compatible with the macOS as well.
This malware is effective and it removes malware as well as all the services that are interrupting the removal of the malware. It is a simple utility that stops the known malware procedure running on your computers. While it will kill the malware from running but not entirely kills the malware, virus, or another malicious program in the PC.